Vantage FX MT5 comes with all the most commonly used indicators pre-installed, but you also have the ability to add custom indicators from the MQL5 market, or indicators that you have sourced or coded yourself.
If you have sourced your indicator from somewhere else or coded it yourself, you will need to do a manual installation:
1. Download and save your indicator file to your PC.
2. Select and copy the ex5, mq5 and any dll files
3. Go to the “File” menu in MT5 and select “Open Data Folder”
4. Open the “MQL5” folder and then open the “Indicators” folder
5. Paste the files you copied earlier inside the “Indicators” folder
6. Go back to your MT5 terminal, right click on the “Indicators” heading in the Navigator Window and select “Refresh”