Follow us for the latest
MT4 custom indicator installation
Vantage FX MT4 comes with all the most commonly used indicators pre-installed, but you also have the ability to add custom indicators from the MQL5 market, or indicators that you have sourced or coded yourself.
If you have sourced your indicator from somewhere else or coded it yourself, you will need to do a manual installation:
1. Download and save your indicator (ex4 and mq4) file on your Mac. Please ensure you remember your
2. Click “Finder”
3. Click “Applications”. Find the ‘VANTAGEFX4.xx or program and right click on it.
4. Select the “Show Package Contents” option
5. Click “drive_c” > “Program Files” > “Vantage FX Trader″ > “MQL4″ > “Indicators”
6. Copy your downloaded ex4 and mq4 file to Indicators directory.
7. Close your MT4 platform if it’s currently running, reopen it, and you should see your Indicator in your Navigator menu.