Clients can withdraw funds online by simply logging into the secure Vantage FX client portal and selecting the withdraw tab from the menu.
• Due to AML/CTF rules and regulations, Vantage FX cannot deposit funds to third parties. All money withdrawn from your account must go to an account in the same name as your Vantage FX trading account.
• All withdrawal requests are processed via bank wire. Due to restrictions from our beneficiary bank and the payment processing institutions, we are unable to make any withdrawals to Credit or Debit Cards.
• All withdrawal requests are processed Monday to Friday 9am - 7pm (GMT+10). Requests received after 7 pm will be processed on the next business day. Please note that our bank cut off time is 4 PM (GMT+10) and withdrawals processed after this time will not leave our bank account till next business day.
• International bank wire transfers attract a minimum fee of 20 units of your trading account base currency i.e. 20 USD. Vantage FX will deduct this fee from the withdrawal amount prior to depositing to the nominated bank account. Please contact your bank regarding any fees they may charge you for the services they provide.
• Clients acknowledge that they may be required to provide information and/or documents on the source(s) of the deposit(s) and/or the Clients' source of wealth in general when processing a withdrawal request and agree to provide all information and/or documents required Vantage FX. Vantage FX reserves the right to refuse to process a withdrawal request where a Client does not provide all required information, and/or where Vantage FX has reasonable concerns that doing so may result in breaches of the anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing laws and regulations (AML/CTF Laws).
• Clients acknowledge that Vantage FX does not guarantee a recall of a financial transaction under any circumstances and that Vantage FX is not liable for any losses suffered as a result of providing incorrect instructions or incorrect details of the destination account.
• Vantage FX reserves the rights to refuse to process a withdrawal request if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the trading account may turn into a negative balance after the withdrawal request is processed.
• Vantage FX reserves the right to refuse a withdrawal request if the trading account is subject to a charge-back investigation.
Vantage International Group Limited is regulated by CIMA.
Vantage International Group Limited does not accept clients from Australia.
Due to regulatory requirements, when you click ‘continue’ you will be redirected to the Australian website of Vantage FX, which is operated by Vantage Global Prime Pty Ltd - a company registered in Australia and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), AFSL no. 428901.